Our Topics this Term are:
Autumn 1st Half: Getting to Know You/Getting to Know Us
Autumn 2nd Half: Ourselves/Our Families/Babies
On going: Growing
Personal, Social and Emotional Development
- We will learn to identify happy and sad expressions.
- We will separate from our carer, with support, and settle in nursery.
- We will try and learn to do things for ourselves, asking for help when we need it.
- We will begin to develop an awareness of our own and others’ needs and feelings.
- We will learn to play alongside other children and care for each other.
Language and Communication
We will match, sort and compare number of objects in two groups and recognise when sets are the same, different, more or less.
We can select a small number from a group and recite numbers in sequence.
We are noticing simple shapes in the environment and learning the names of simple 2D shapes.
We are playing with and arranging different shapes in block play and construction.