How You Can Help
- Please help your child to remember to bring their book bag to school everyday and to check your child’s comment book; writing a comment or signing that you have shared the book.
- Share books with your child as often as possible. These may be the school home shared reading books or a favourite book at home including those in a home language.
- For home shared reading books to be changed your child’s books and comment book must be in school on a Thursday.
- If the book is lost or destroyed you will be charged for the cost of the book. The charge for a destroyed book is between £3 and £5 depending on the book.
- Please help your child with their home learning activities however do not complete them for your child.
- These are sent home every Friday starting in the Autumn term 2.
- They will not be marked but collected in weekly ( your child's class teacher will let you know which day)
- Try and talk to your child about what they have been doing at school and praise any work they bring home to show you