Pupils will be studying a selection of fiction and non-fiction books:
- Rama and Sita
- Dinosaurs - Tyrannosaurus Drip
- Gingerbread Man
- Number facts
- Shape - 2D and 3D
Pupils will be studying:
- seasonal changes e.g. Autumn
- animals including humans
- Using beebots: positional and directional language.
- Local area - map work.
- The history of dinosaurs.
- Significant events in history
- Black history month - Stevie Wonder and Scott Joplin.
Make gingerbread man's coat
Special days and foods:
- Rama and Sita story
- Diwali Assembly
Art & Design
Paint a setting for characters from the Gingerbread Man.
- Body percussion
- Live music performing for Christmas.
- long and short sounds on percussion instruments (Tuned and untuned)
Real FUNS PE: Personal skills
We will be looking at class rules and routines